Will the skin return to its previous condition? Could the collagen and elastic fibers be destroyed and it requires treatment?

I'm 32. Two weeks ago I had carboxytherapy and after injection to the frown lines gas traveled to the left eye causing sudden severe swelling of the upper eyelid in the degree that I couldn't open the eye for two days. Now I feel laxity of the eyelid skin and observe many horizontal lines that I never had. I'm afraid that it can remain like this.

Thanks for your query. The skin becomes lax after sudden inflammation goes down, but the skin has a natural tendency to regain its lost elasticity especially at an age of 32. You should wait for a couple of weeks, if it still doesn’t change a bit then you should consult plastic surgeon and with a minor procedure it can be restored. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon