Do I need a LBL or BBL or both? (Photo)

Would I need a LBL & a BBL? I'm 27. I have no kids. I've lost 100+ lbs through diet & exercise. I am still at least 25 lbs from my goal weight. My backside has become so flat & lumpy since my weight loss. No matter how many squats I do, I don't seem to regain any of the round perkiness I had prior to my weight loss. Would I need a LBL & a BBL to achieve my wish pic? Is my wish pic a realistic result for me?

Lower body lift and BBL?

Thank you for asking about your lower body lift.

• Congratulations on your weight loss - that is truly a fantastic achievement.
  • Yes, you will need a lower body lift and it will improve your shape dramatically.
  • You can ask your surgeon about using some of the excess back skin to add volume to the buttocks.
  • That may be all you need but you will also probably want a BBL - it needs to be done at a later time.
  • Your 'wish look' is unrealistic and may be photoshopped but it is not possible to achieve that look without very thick, very strong skin. 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Body Lift

Congratulations on your weight loss!  I would do a circumferential body which would include your stomach.  This would give you the best overall result.  It is important that you get to your weight loss goal before having surgery.  You could also do buttock fat grafting to give you more fullness.  The picture showing your desired buttock is not a realistic result. This person has excellent skin tone and almost certainly has not had significant weight loss.  Meet with a plastic surgeon who has experience doing this operation and they can discuss the procedure along with expectations.  Good Luck!

Timothy A. Janiga MD, FACS

Do I need a LBL or BBL or both?

I total lower body lift which would include the stomach will address the problems the best. This would include the stomach as well. You could do fat grafting or buttock implants to help with the volume loss in that area. The picture is of someone with a very generous back side and excellent skin tone. It is unfortunately far from a realistic result.

Considering Surgery After Massive Weight Loss in Melbourne, Florida

Congratulations on your weight loss! Patients who are in this situation do typically benefit from a lower body lift along with liposuction. You could also potentially consider a fat transfer. Definitely discuss with your board-certified plastic surgeon. I hope this is helpful. Best of luck to you!

Amy Ortega, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

BBl or LBL

Congrats on your weight loss. Looking at your pictures a LBL is a better choice. You  will need skin removal above and below the buttocks to ensure a better result. In my experience, A BBL with fat fills generally don't work on a weight loss patient. Good luck on your endevour..Dr T Narsete

LBL vs BBL or both

You appear to be a candidate for both procedures. It is probably adviseable to perform two seperate procedures to maximize your results and come as close to your wish picture as possible. 
You should be very proud of your weight loss to this point. If you wish to lose 25 more pounds, then it would be better to have liposuction and fat transfer to the buttock (BBL)before doing so. This may maximize volume and subsequent retention of the fat necessary to achieve the shape and size you are looking for. 
A lower body lift may then be required at a later date, to tighten up and smooth out any access skin. 
We perform a procedure called the Miami Mermaid Lift which attempts to address your issues in a single procedure. We actually use your excess skin to fill the buttock to create more consistent results

Nick Masri, MD

After weight loss surgery.

hi, the problem here is that skin can not  be burn up by working out, it has to be removed surgically after a massive weight loss. be advise that the right procedure needs to be use in orden to make it looks more natural.In your case it seems a low body lift surgery could work for you. I would like to see more pictures to give you the  best recommendation. 
My regards

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon