Swelling weight gain after 360 body lift
Doctor Answers 5
Recovering After Lower Body Lift in Melbourne, Florida
Swelling and weight gain post surgery
Swelling normal after surgery
You will not see your final result for a minimum of 4 months and it may take much longer. Congrats on your weight loss and this exciting next step.
You might also like...
Swelling and Weight Gain Common after Liposuction and Body Lift #lowerbodylift #liposuction
- I tell my body lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction patients not to weigh themselves for many weeks after their operations.
- When your body undergoes a major operation, its response is to hold on to fluids.
- Therefore, with the edema (swelling) that is expected with major operations, your weight will definitely go up.
- With time, your body will rid itself of this excess fluid, and your weight will return to less than what it was pre-operatively due to the excess fat and skin that was removed during your procedure.
- Hang in there, and be patient!