Jaw surgery or fat pad removal? How can I tell if my bone structure or my buccal fat pad is what makes my face so wide?

I'm 30, have a face shaped like an inverted triangle/am Asian with a heavy, square jawline. It makes me uncomfortable.My face is fuller in the lower portion than the upper, no matter how much I weigh. Can a surgeon tell me whether buccal fat pad surgery is advisable for me or not to bring out my cheeks more? Is it possible that would make me appear more sunken? It's cheaper & seems less risky to me, so I'd consider it a good alternative to jaw surgery. #jaw surgery #buccal fat pad removal

Slimming the face

Slimming the face is a very common request from Asian patients. Without a proper evaluation, it is difficult to make any recommendations.  Some patients need buccal fat removal, others jaw reduction, and some both.  The best recommendation is to consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.