I had a bad non surgical nose job, will hyaluronidase make it go exactly back to the way it was? (Photo)

I am reading how hyrulonidase can affect natural hyrulonic acid and cause hollow-ness. I want to go back to my nose (the smaller nose with my white shirt on) he made my tip look like a ball with juvederm, and i want my entire nose to go back to exactly the way it was. Is this possible without messing up my tip and causing a hollow look??

Unhappy with Non-Surgical Nose Job - Dissolve With Hyaluronidase, Other options: voluma, restylane, implants, fat

I'm not sure when you had your procedure, but keep in mind that some swelling is normal after Juvederm and it takes a few weeks for your final result. If you're still unhappy, you can dissolve with Hyaluronidase and try a different technique next time. Hyaluronidase will not affect your normal skin. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Hyaluronidase in the nose

Dear LA patient,

Hyaluronidase is a great option to dissolve irregular placed hyaluronic acid fillers in the face. Thankfully Juvederm can be dissolved and if not correctly, it should restore your nose back to its normal state. It won't affect your normal collagen in your face and nose.

You may want to wait a few weeks after the initial procedure to ensure that the swelling isn't affecting the result.

I hope this was helpful. 

Adam Scheiner, MD
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon