5'1", 125lb. My breasts are small and my nipples measure 5-6 centimeters. I want an areola reduction, can they be 2cm? (photo)

I am curious about an areola reduction. Ultimately, I'd like for them to be about 2cm instead of 6. Can a surgeon do this?

My breasts are small and my nipples measure 5-6 centimeters. I want an areola reduction, can they be 2cm?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though your areola are not excessively large for your breast size, you can have a reduction performed.  The average areola diameter of a woman is just under 4cm in diameter, and based on your tissues, further reduction to a 2cm diameter may leave you with a flattened appearance to the front of your breast.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your  treatment options and incision placement.  Hope this helps.