How should I explain my desired results for a bbl? (photos)

Hello! I've spoke with so many doctors and they all seem to want to lipo my love handles while inquiring about a Bbl. Here is MY concern- I feel that if the doctor could add fat in between the missing gap as shown in the top photo then it would create a better shape on a girl like me that is tall and has a long torso. How would I explain this to a doc to help him understand my needs? Please compare photos and tell me your advice.

How should I explain my desired results for a bbl?

Great question !  Absolutely right about the "Missing Gap" 

If you have to explain this to a doctor who claims to do BBL, then my suggestion is to keep on searching until you find someone who actually understands.  Don't forget to discuss all your concerns and bring on the day of the consultation your wish pictures to your surgeon to be able to discuss options and expectations thoroughly.

I wish you well through your surgery and recovery process,
James McAdoo DO FACOS, AOA dual board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon.

It appears that you like hips and those can look better. Please be careful with these wish pics since having realistic expectations is as important as finding the right surgeon for you. 

Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

How should you explain your needs to your doctor?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

BBL Procedure

Hello, thanks so much for your photos and your inquiry. These pictures give me the idea of what you want. The surgeon would need to extract as much fat as possible from your donor areas and then give you an inverted heart shaped buttock (hourglass figure), he or she would have to give you that rounded look that you desire grafting your buttocks and hips. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL expectations

Based on your photo you appear to have a classic square shaped buttock which can be transformed into a round buttock shape with an improved waist-to-hip ratio. You appear to be good candidate for this type of reshaping. An exam in person with an experienced plastic surgeon will give you more information.Your height is irrelevant.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

#BBL #Liposuction

Hi Heidi,

Great question!  Apps are great to give us a sense of what our goals are.  What you are asking for is not typically an area fat is grafted mainly because it would never look like the photo you have.  Adjusting fat placement for tall patients is a necessity but putting fat that high on the waste will cause a collapse of the love handles.  Not recommended in real life.

Feel free to call or email us if you have any further questions.

Dr. Daniel Barrett
Barrett Plastic Surgery
9735 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 216
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Daniel Barrett, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Thank you for your question and photos. You are absolutely right about the "missing gap" and I wish more plastic surgeons would recognize this and not try to make male hips for women by taking curves away. If you have to explain this to a doctor who claims to do BBL, then my suggestion is to keep on searching until you find someone who actually understands this and does not need convincing. See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.