Gastric Sleeve and BBL. Which surgery should I get done first? How long should I wait between procedures?

I'm 230 lbs and 5'6. 38 yrs old. Not having anymore children. My Dr. said I'd probably lose around 50 lbs with the Sleeve. So, I'm wondering what procedure should be done first? Since my weight loss won't be massive. I'm concerned about that Cannula part, if the sleeve is done first or getting the sleeve done after my waist has been Snatched... Please help me figure this out! Thanks

BBL or Gastric Sleeve first.....?

There is absolutely no debating this answer!   Do the Gastric Sleeve first.   Health always comes first!   After your weight has stabilized, then get the BBL or whatever procedure is appropriate at that time. The appropriate procedure will all depend on where you lose the weight.  

BBL

Gastric sleeve first, loose the weight then do the Brazilian Buttock Lift. It is safer and the buttock can be reshaped to the new body shape.

Sleeve first

If you have the BBl first, then you might find that when you  lose weight, the buttocks may shrink.  Best to go with the sleeve first if you are a candidate.

A very important question. Plastic Surgery Procedure "Lipo Plus BBL" is not design to lose weight. Gastric Sleeve is a procedure design to get massive weight loss. After your weight loss your Body Contour will CHANGE and will need a reconstruction, and that is the precise time for performing any Plastic Surgery procedure. Doing it prior to your weight loss is pointless.

You may undergo Plastic Surgery after you get to your ideal weight, meaning not losing or gaining more weight. That is the moment to contact a Plastic Surgeon.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

BBLor SleeveGasrectomy first?

It takes courage to have both, I know because I myself had a Sleeve. Go for it, get a gastrectomy then see a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of BBLs and operates at a certified facility. Health comes first and there will be in most cases enough for you butt. Good luck and congratulations on seeking to turn you life a'round (pun intended).

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Gastric Sleeve and BBL

You should absolutely get the sleeve first and wait for at least 1 year until your weight has stabilized before considering BBL. You will likely lose the results of your BBL with weight loss and the surgery is more risky if you are significantly overweight. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD