Am i good candidate for alar reduction? Which implant could help? Septal?

Increas radix ,Alar reduction, make tip less upturned and increase rotation.Hi!I had rhinoplasty 1.5 year ago. Small bump reduction, tip refinement. Now i have low radix ,thick bridge and alars seems larger than before. Also nose become upturned and it seems a little bit short now and nostrils are shown too much, Is it possible to make radix higher and make third part of the nose bridge (highest part) thinner at the same time? Thanks

M i good candidate for alar reduction? Which implant could help?

I think your nose is quite good. I would dissuade you from seeking any additional surgery.
You have a good nose and the risk for a worse nose, is not zero.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Results

I think your results are very good.  I do think the tip could be lower.  I wouldn't change anything else.  To lower the tip is a big deal, so I don't think I would recommend doing it when your result is so good.

Nasal Alar Reduction?

With these limited views I think augmentation of both your radix and bridge would give you a more defined nose. The bridge can be narrowed. It is difficult to comment re the alar reduction without seeing a picture of your nose from below. In these pictures your nose also appears short but this can be evaluated during consultation and examination which is best for a patient like you who has multiple problems after rhinoplasty surgery.

Revision Rhinoplasty Questions

Dear 888angel888, A consultation and examination would be helpful in determining if your expectations could be met with revision surgery. I would suggest seeking consultation with some experts in the field of revision rhinoplasty. Computer imaging could be performed to show you the realistic proposed results taking into consideration your nasal anatomy and your primary procedure. If you are not returning to your original surgeon then it would be helpful to bring a copy of your operative report as well as your original before photographs. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD