20 years old; I'm so embarrassed by my breasts. What do I do? (Photo)

My breast are very saggy and my nipple cover half of my breasts my left boobs is very saggy just want smaller nipple fuller bigger breast i'dk where to start

20 years old; I'm so embarrassed by my breasts. What do I do?

Thank you for your question and photos Alex.  I know how sensitive and important an issue that must be for you.  Meet with a couple of ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeons to see what can be done with a full uplift and one sided breast reduction.  You may wish to have small implants placed at the time of surgery or in the future to enhance fullness and projection and should discuss this with your surgeon.

Best wishes...

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, Am. Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, Ca

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lift vs implants.

If you want your breast fuller and are happy with the shape of them, then an implant will be fine. Keep in mind an implant will only "fill our breast up" it will not "lift them up". They will look just like they do now, they are just bigger and fuller with an implant only. If you feel this will meet your goals, then an augmentation should be fine. If you are unhappy with the position of your breast and feel they are too low, then an implant will likely not satisfy you and you will want to consider the lift. A lift will "lift them up" and put them in a higher position, change the size of the areola and "lift" them off of your chest. Often times both of these procedures are combined to achieve an optimal result. By lifting them and adding volume, the breast will not only sit higher on your chest but will also have the nice fullness from the implant. In your case a breast lift with augmentation is likely going to give you the best result.

Dr Scott Ennis

Embarassing Breast

Your breasts are asymmetrical, droopy and the areolae quite large, but they are VERY FIXABLE.    A small reduction on your right side and a breast lift on the left would give you very normal looking breasts.   I can show you many, many that are worse than yours to start with, and end up looking great.  If you are interested in a complimentary consultation, please call us at 949-888-9700 or visit our web site at orangecountyplasticsurgery.com

Your breast are fixable

You should't worry about your breasts but they are absolutely fixable. You just need a breast lift which will bring your breasts upto your chest where you will have medial cleavage and upper pole fullness as well as have your areolas reduced in size. Examples of breast lifts can be seen below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Tuberous Breasts/Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Silicone Implants/Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you have asymmetric breasts and you appear to have characteristics of tuberous breasts.

Constricted or tubular breasts tend to be too narrow with a breast crease that is too high. Tight ring-like bands of tissue around the areolae and nipples may create the appearance of protruding or puffy areolae. A higher than normal breast crease may make your nipples appear to be too low or down pointing. Constricted breast features can be very mild or severe. In fact, mild variations are relatively common. To summarize, the features can include:
  • Inframammary fold (breast crease) too high
  • Inframammary fold misshapen
  • Breasts too narrow (disproportionately narrow base width)
  • Insufficient breast skin
  • Constricted or tubular shape, resulting from tight bands of tissue within breasts
  • Protruding or bulging appearance of areolae (pigmented area around nipples)
Improvement is possible and generally includes a breast augmentation, sometimes combined with a lift (mastopexy). The lift is usually limited to an incision around the areolae. During the procedure, I release the tight, constricting bands from the inside, allowing the skin to expand properly. I also lower the inframammary fold to a more ideal position and improve its shape. Breast implants help create the right amount of volume and improve breast contours, resulting in a more rounded or tear drop shape.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photographed.  A combination rest lift, areola reduction and possibly small submuscular breast implants may be the best option to give you a breast shape and appearance that you will be happy with.

Please consult at least 2 very experienced board certified plastic surgeons for an examination and opinion.  Choose your plastic surgeon carefully because experiences required to achieve the best possible result.

Breast Lift Needed

You will need a breast lift to improve the appearance of your breasts, which you need not be embarrassed about. What's important is that you don't go to the wrong person.  Visit ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in complex cosmetic breast surgery.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

You have 'age inappropriate' breasts

and fortunately, there are options for you to consider in improving them.  Its possible insurance may cover this due to the marked asymmetry and ptosis that could be contributing to refractory rashes under the skin or back/neck issues so make sure you ask your surgeon if that is a possibility... and would suggest at least one of your surgeons be on your insurance panel so that information can be provided to you.

If you're willing to sacrifice your ability to fully breast feed, mastopexies can be done with a reduction on the larger side.  Your tissue should be rearranged (and not simply plicated) to give you the best long term results possible.

Curtis Wong, MD

20 years old; I'm so embarrassed by my breasts.

Believe it or not, you are not alone with this anatomical issue. These problems are seen frequently by expert breast surgeons. You can get an amazing improvement with a very natural result with a lift and some reduction on the large side. Hold off on any augmentation until the lift is well healed and you may find no augment is necessary. But a poorly trained or inexperienced surgeon can cause serious problems that may be hard to correct. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD