What's the difference between spectra laser peel vs laser peel? Which is better to reduce pore size?

Thanks for your query. Spectra laser peel is a Q switched Ndyag laser which helps in reducing pores and lightening pigmentation. Whereas laser peel can be Ndyag or IPLĀ or any other so the results vary accordingly. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Spectra Laser and Pores

I am not sure why this type of laser which is used for tattoos and pigment would do well with pore size.  Some have tried it for scars with minimal results.  My suggestion is microneedling, clear and brilliant laser and/or salicylic acid peels.  Best, Dr. Emer.