How long does it take for brown spots/blotches to go away after a micro laser peel?

I had a BBL treatment in combination with a micro laser peel 7 days ago. However, I now have more pigment than before treatment, and my skin is splotchy on my forehead. I can also see some white lines on my cheeks. The pigmented areas do not seem to be sloughing off, and the skin is smooth and healed. Is it possible this had made my skin worse? My skin heals very quickly, but have you seen the brown spots continue to slough-off after the skin seems healed?

Thanks for your query. It takes couple of sessions for the freckles to go away completely. You can attach your picture for a better consult, hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Using skin lighteners after a laser peel

Many laser peels have to include a skin prep with a skin lightening cream. In our office, we recommend laser peels in addition to daily Melarase creams before and after; followed by a light chemical peel. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS