After 2 months of getting one session of Spectra laser peel, my skin gets red in heat and more rough. Why?

Thanks for your query. It is very unlikely for skin to get red and rough after 2 months. If you have not done anything in between then you can visit your treating doctor. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Laser peels in Los Angeles

After a laser peel, persistent redness may be tackled with pulsed dye laser treatments that can target the hypervascularity and skin rubor.  We often combine laser peels with chemical peels in our office to further enhance the skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS