Breast lift without implants? (Photos)

My breasts are saggy after nursing and weight loss. Ideally I want higher perky breast with even and smaller round nipples. I wear a d even though I don't look like it. Would I be able to achieve the look of full c's having a lift without implant? Or is an implant necessary?

Breast Lift

Based on the photographs that you  have supplied, you will require a reduction and lift on the right and lift, with tissue re-arrangement on the left. You can have a lift without an implant, if you desire normal fullness in the upper pole without the appearance of an augmented breast.Morrison MD

Breast Lift

If a breast lift (mastopexy) is something you desire, I would first recommend finding a highly qualified, board certified plastic surgeon to schedule an in-person consultation with. I’ve had many patients with similar concerns, who have in fact greatly benefited from breast lift surgery.   Additionally if you wanted to achieve more upper pole fullness without adding to the overall volume of your breasts, you could greatly benefit from a breast lift with auto-augmentation. This technique uses your own breast tissue to improve the shape of the breast, which results in a fuller, higher, and firmer breast. It’s a completely natural version of breast augmentation—instead of an implant, it’s your own breast tissue simply repositioned to create the look you want. Above all, the choice is yours to whichever option you choose. Just remember to consult a plastic surgeon in person so he/she can better assess your situation, as well as properly determine whether you would be a good candidate for this surgical procedure.

Breast Lift without Implant

A breast lift alone will only raise the height of your nipple-areola complex as well as make your areola smaller.  However, this will not significantly give you much upper pole fullness/cleavage.  For this, you will need an implant.I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Implants or not?

If you seek perkier breasts that are well supported you will need a breast lift with implants. Your areola will be reduced and your breasts aesthetically reshaped. 
DrBurnett#realself100

Breast lift without implants?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast implants with breast lift would be better

Dear jdeex4,
Although a breast lift alone (with reduction of the larger breast) will give you a perkier look, it will not fill the volume deficiency that is present in your upper breasts.  Also, your smaller breast may not be a "full C" after lifting.  Consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon can provide a better understanding of these concepts and which approach is best for you.  Good luck!

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast lift.  I do not believe you will require an implant, as you have good volume which can be lifted for a nice shape. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Lift

If you feel that you have enough volume, you may be able to undergo a lift alone. If you want more volume, then implants will likely be necessary.

Your breasts

They are asymmetrical and ptotic --  you probably can have a lift without implants -- but you need to be seen to know for sure. Final size depends on  how much breast tissue you currently have. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Breast lift with or without implants

You could certainly have your breasts lifted without having implants. Without examining you and being able to model for you what you could achieve with a breast lift alone it is impossible to know if you would need implants to achieve your ideal look. You would certainly achieve your goals of having higher, perkier breasts with smaller round areolas. An implant would be necessary if you wanted to have fullness or a more rounded appearance above your nipple. See a plastic surgeon for an in person consultation. They will be able to walk you through this process and help you decide which option would best help you get the result you are seeking.