Will lipo and extended breast lift work for my case? (Photo)

Can liposuction on upper back and love handles with an extended breast lift get rid of the rolls and loose skin on my back and under my armpits. I was told this would solve my problem

Will lipo and extended breast lift work for my case?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

This anatomic problem requires an upper back lift, sometimes referred to as a Bra Line Backlift to remove the extra skin and fat. Liposuction alone is not the answer although it may be a helpful adjunct.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Liposuction and skin removal in the form of an upper back lift will improve the excess fat and skin rolls. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who has experience doing these procedures.

Breast lift and liposuction for back fat

Thank you for your question about your back fat.

Liposuction should work well to remove the fat of the love handles.
If your breast lift is extended to the back, it will remove the excess skin.
Liposuction of the upper back and under the arms will remove the excess fat.
It sounds like a reasonable plan.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Bra rolls

If you have severe loose skin on your back rolls, sometimes direct skin excision will work well. Many patients do not want the scar from that procedure and prefer lipo alone even though the skin will still be loose.

Breast lift and liposuction

A breast lift should get rid of the excess skin of your breast and maybe under your arms if it is extended under there. Liposuction of your back will get rid of the excess fat. It will not get rid of the excess skin. With the fat gone the skin will settle and flatten out a lot, but to get rid of the excess skin would require an excision of the skin. You and your surgeon would need to discuss whither you want the flatter look with loose skin but no scar, or tight skin with the scar of skin excision. Good luck.