Can I do Laser Genesis treatment on the face if I am using Differin gel?

Receiving a Laser Genesis treatment to the face while using Differin Gel

Laser Genesis is a wonderful treatment to promote both new collagen formation in the dermal layer of the skin and to help tighten elastin fibers to promote more vibrant, healthier looking skin. Laser Genesis is a non ablative laser treatment that can also decrease the appearance of fine lines and large pores. Collagen formation and tightening of elastin fibers is stimulated by a gently heating the dermal layer of skin without damaging the upper layer of the skin. Laser Genesis treatment can be performed in 30 minutes. Differin gel should be stopped 1 week before Laser Genesis treatment and may be reapplied 3-4 days after treatment when skin is no longer sensitive.