I've recently initiated laser genesis and will do 6. What maintenance is required and the approximate cost?

Cost of Laser Genesis

Costs are going to depend on where you are going, who is doing the treatment, what areas are being treated, etc. It will be quite a range. For a full face at my office which is about 12,000-15,000 pulses, it costs approximately $125. There is no downtime with the procedure and patients don't necessarily do a series with us. Most of my patients like to do the treatment about every 3 months or so. I like to customize packages for my patients based on their needs and what we are treating. Discuss options with your providing physician. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."