Can I have a Brazilian butt lift and a breast uplift at the same time?

I am getting a Brazilian butt lift and breast uplift at the same time what would the recovery be like and how many days should I stay over ?

BBL and Breast Lift

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give exact recommendations without photos or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, I do not recommend undergoing these procedures at the same time. When you're recovering from a BBL, you will need to rest on your stomach and stay off your bum. Conversely when recovering from a Breast Lift, you need to lie on your back and sit on your bum. You won't want to jeopardize either procedure. You should have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

BBL and a breast uplift at the same time

The short answer is YES, you can combine all those surgeries. It is common in my practice and patients appreciate just one surgery and one recovery. Discuss risks vs benefits with your surgeon for this approach and explore reasons for recommendations.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Just relax and be patient

Dear Patient, First of all thank you very much for the question. Definitely both operations Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Lift can be done simultaneously. Usually the post-operation time is the most important time when you need to have a rest and just be high-motivated for the result. As Plastic Surgeon I can say that definitely Breast Lifting surgery will not make any problem in your social life. But since you get Butt Lift too, I strongly recommend you to have a rest at least for 1 week. Good luck and greetings from Istanbul, TT.

Tunc Tiryaki, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Butt & Breast Lift at Same Time

Thanks for your question! We've performed dozens of this procedures at the same time in our OR, as an outpatient surgery over the last year, so in my experience of course you can if your surgeon deems you healthy enough to do so. There is some controversy about lying on your new buttock fat for the ~2 hours it takes to do your breast lift, but we haven't seen it make much of a difference so far. You should be up walking around & showering the next day (at least in my practice). Best of luck to you!

Robert P. Schmid, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon