Can I get a Breast lift and achieve symmetry? My goal is symmetrical perky B cup breasts with small areolas. (photos)

I can't indicate the actual cup size of my breasts cause there is nothing but excessive skin left. I wear a D cup, I could easily wear a C cup but if I did, the skin tissue would get wrinkly. Furthermore, my left breast is far bigger than the right one. If, for instance, prices for a breast lift varies from xxx$ to xxx$, does that mean normally I can get areola reduction and symmetrical breasts included or it is not included?

Can I get a Breast lift and achieve symmetry? My goal is symmetrical perky B cup breasts with small areolas.

A breast lift will definitely improve your shape and help you achieve better symmetry. Because operated tissue tends to stretch differently over time than non-operated tissue, I usually advise lifting both breasts, but utilizing an asymmetric lifting pattern which in your case would lift your left breast more than your right. Areolae reduction is part of the procedure.You should also remember that absolute breast symmetry is not always attainable. Your breast can certainly be much more similar in size, shape, and areolae dimensions, but many times, differences in the underlying ribcage affect the final breast shape preventing absolute symmetry.

Asymmetry

You should be able to get your left breast downsized to more closely match your right breast.  A reduction of the areola should be included in the price.  If you are unhappy with the size of the areola on the right, it can also be downsized, but it appears to be a good size currently.  Search for board certified plastic surgeons in your area with experience correctly asymmetry.  Best of luck.

Camille Cash, MD

Can I get a Breast lift and achieve symmetry?

Thank you for your question regarding a breast lift.  I agree with the other doctor, your right breast has a very nice size and shape.  You should be able to achieve much improved symmetry by simply having a breast lift with a slight reduction on the left breast.  I suggest you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to discuss your options.  Hope this helps!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

What a breast lift entauls

Thank you for your inquiry.  Your provided photo greatly assists in the discussion process.Your photo shows asymmetry both in your breast volume, nipple/areola position, and nipple/areola size.  I feel your desired goal of being a "b" cup and achieving symmetry can both be accomplished with a breast lift or mastopexy.  This is a very common procedure performed by board certified plastic surgeons. The principle is to remove enough breast tissue to achieve your goal size and shape.  The procedure also allows the surgeon the opportunity to make your areolas smaller.

I would encourage you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss you concerns and goals.  During consultation, I provide patients details regarding there clinical exam followed by discussion of how procedure is done.  The surgeon should provide you before and after photos for review.  Full disclosure of surgical costs should be done prior to any surgery.

Dr. Mooty

R. Clark Mooty, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

You need a lift/small reduction on the left for symmetry...

...do you really need anything done to the right breast?  It's really pretty.  If you would like for it to be lifted or smaller as well, I get it- but don't do anything to it if you love it.  I really don't see why your price would be anything other than a standard breast lift/mastopexy quote.  Make sure you choose a board certified plastic surgeon that gets beautiful results with lifts- there are many techniques and many different abilities.  If you decide on a lift for both, you would do best with a superior pedicle technique that can give you more perkiness and fullness.  Hope this helps!-JGH

Can I get a Breast lift

I think you appear to be a great candidate for a breast lift and a small reduction on the left breast. Your breasts should be much more even than they are now. It is slightly more expensive to add the reduction to the lift.

Breast Lift for Asymmetry

Breasts are often asymmetric. They can be lifted differently.  One side can be reduced or the breasts can have different size implants or different amounts of fat added to improve symmetry.A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.

Find the right surgeon to decide if a breast lift is for you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a mastopexy

If you are happy with your right breast then a lift and areola reduction on the left side should be able to give you good symmetry.  If however you want the right breast larger than a unilateral lift on the left and bilateral implants may be her best option.  Please find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.