What is the best procedure for me to get perky? Breast implants, breastlift, anchor, lollipop.

Please advise judging by picture:/

Which procedure? - Breast lift. lollipop,etc.

HI Habibt1,

I think that you will need a breast lift with lollipop incisions and a small horizontal incision in the bra line at a minimum. If you are looking for more firmness, you will need small implants as well. It is best to get evaluated in person by a Board certified plastic surgeon in  your area so he/he an judge the laxity and size of your breasts and discuss your goals as well.
Hope this helps a bit.
Dr. Christine Rodgers

Full breast lift

Thank you for your question and photo.  It appears that you would benefit most from a full breast lift with or without implants, depending on your goals.  You have a significant amount of breast tissue presently, so you might want to consider what I call "the natural" breast lift, which uses the patient's own breast tissue to reshape and reposition her breasts.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Full breast lift

From your photos, you seem to have a fair amount of breast tissue already. You should be able to get a very nice result with just a breast lift. Be sure to express your goals and expectations with your chosen surgeon. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Best way to get perky breasts?

Thank you for asking about your breast lift and implants.

• Either an anchor or lollipop lift will be fine.
  • For upper fullness, a round implant is better than the natural contour implants.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Breast Augmentation/Mastopexy (breast lift): Information

Dear Ms. Habibti1,
Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately without a examination I can advise you in general terms, however I hope you will find them helpful.

My responses are the following:
I. SIZE
My responses are the following
1)size of breasts is a personal choice.
2)using the formula 1oz. = 30cc ....take 8 and 1/3 oz of rice = 250 cc or
10 oz. = 300 cc and place in a nylon stocking to create your own "sizers". Then place in a full bodied non padded bra and try on some form fitting clothes.
Caveat: The bigger you go the faster you will potentially again sag.

II. SHAPE
1)the reason your breast hang/sag is that your current "skin bra"
is larger than your breast tissue.
2)there are three main types of breast lifting procedures
a) periareolar (doughnut scar)
b)vertical (lollipop scar) a combination of both a & b
c)inverted t (anchor scar) a combination of a,b & c
Based on the limited photos of you most likely will need option 2-c (the anchor scar mastopexy) to achieve the upper pole fullness you desire.
3)implant selection/profile of implant:
a)for the same volume the higher the profile the narrower the base width.
and thus the rounder the implant with the higher projection.
b)there are slight difference in projection between a moderate to high profile implant. However the ultra high profile breast implant is definitely the "roundest"
implant available.
c)ideally the base width of the breast should equal the base width of the implant. Would need your breast width measurements to pick the best implant, thus I personally chose the profile based on the patients chest measurements (a high profile on a wide chest may not result in the cleavage desired and conversely a low profile on a narrow chest may result in implant in the outer chest/arm area)
d) on occasion to achieve the "round look" I will select a normal saline filled breast implant and overfill to achieve a more rounder appearance. However, the breasts may feel more firm.

CLEAVAGE
Is mostly determined by your anatomy.
It can be improved by:
1) with accurate placement of the implants, if aggressive surgery to increase cleavage a condition called Synmastia could occur (uni breast or breast loaf deformity)
2) post operative massage.

MODEL PHOTOS
Select several nude photos of your ideal breasts and bring with you to your appointments.

I advise you make several consultative appointments with several experienced Plastic Surgeons who are Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally member s of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes and success,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

What is the best procedure for me to get perky?

Based on this one limited photo- in my opinion in order for you to achieve perky breasts- you would benefit from mastopexy. 

Aug/pexy

It's hard to tell with such limited data, but I suspect you will want an augmentation/mastopexy.  I think the anchor closure is the most predictable. 

Good Luck!

Michael E. Decherd, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

What is the best procedure for me to get perky? Breast implants, breastlift, anchor, lollipop

Thank you for your question and photo.  Based on your pic, I'd say that either a lollipop or anchor incision breast lift with implants would be good options.  Obviously, a physical exam would be required to confirm this.  The more volume you fill your breasts with (implant), the less skin is required to be removed and hence a smaller scar.  This has to be balanced with the size you desire to have.  Be sure to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Lift and Implants

Based on your photo you could benefit from breast lift ( lollipop / anchor) and implants.  Consult with a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD