Why do I still look small with 600cc?

I had 350cc saline low profile done 10 yrs ago and wanted to go bigger. I just got 600cc mod+ saline but I don't feel any bigger???

Not any bigger

From your story I am puzzled as to why there is not in obvious visible difference in one's breasts after 300 mL is added to each side. Maybe a series of photographs before and after the procedure and an in person physical exam would be your best bet. Good luck.

600 cc implants

600 cc implants are substantial  implants. I am not sure why you would think that it did not increast your cup size significantly.

Breast implants - don't feel bigger with a 600 cc implant

Thank you for asking about your breast implant.

• One cannot explain this on-line because it requires a discussion
  • Did you gain weight in the past 10 years, so the 600 cc implant is still proportionally small?
  • Are you swollen so the breast shape isn't showing? 
  • Is it your perception - I had a patient once who clearly would find any size implant 'too small' because of insecurity issues.
  • This is something you need to discuss in detail with your surgeon - once the cause is figured out, you and your surgeon will know how to approach this disappointment.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the best implant you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants.

Why do I still look small with 600cc?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery.  If you are early out of surgery, it may be too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. Otherwise,  you will find that online consultants will not be of much specific help to you, not knowing your circumstances well enough.  Much will depend, for example, on exactly what was done during the procedure. Best to follow up with your plastic surgeon who will be in the best position to advise you more precisely. Best wishes.