Will One Laser Genesis Treatment Give Any Results?

There is a local spa going out of business. They are offering Laser Genesis at a very reduced price. However, 4 - 6 treatments are required. I may only be able to get one before the salon closes. Would this be worthwhile along with a TITAN (also at a reduced price)? How much time must pass before getting a second treatment? The spa will be closing a week after my treatment. Would that be too soon for a second treatment?

Lasergenesis as one treatment method

Laser Genesis as a single treatment is not effective. I would suggest that you purchase a series or invest your money in another kind of treatment. Best of luck.

Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon

Getting the Best Results with Laser Genesis and Skin Tightening

This question is often asked about the laser treatments for skin revitalization .

The Genesis Laser treatment activates collagen production with its quick, micro-pulses of laser energy. The benefits will be noticeable reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, unwanted dark spots and facial redness. The results will be subtle, but don't let that fool you, as the overall effect can provide dramatic results!

Results can be noticeable within the first 4 weeks, depending on how much correction was needed. Regardless, the collagen stimulation will be profound whether only 1 treatment or follow-up treatments are done.  We highly recommend the combination of skin tightening with the Titan procedure ( an InfraRed heat)
that helps to successfully provide  energy  below the skin's surface.

The skin will continue to improve  for 8-12 weeks after the last treatment!

Ronald Moser, MD
San Juan Capistrano Physician

Laser Genesis

Minimal benefit.  You should do a series.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Board Certified Dermatologist. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Titan with Laser Genesis

Take advantage of the deal and definitely add in Titan. You will definitely need more treatments and will have to go elsewhere. Adding Titan give you 2/3 of the 3D procedure, which offers greatly enhanced results.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD