Procedures that can raise your whole lower lip? Lower lip shows all of bottom teeth when I smile.

I asked this question 9 months ago. Got one reply. Dr. said there are 2 reliable procedures that can raise the lower lip. Both supporting the chin (mentalis) muscle but he didn't go into detail. I'd like to know more about this. I'm 23/female with chin implant and permalip. My smile shows all my bottom teeth and I would like to fix this. My lips are not really aligned with my teeth. I hope that makes sense. Planning of getting upper lip lift and interested in anything that can lift lower lip.

Lower lip lift

What you are describing is being recognized more and more by the general population (and plastic surgeons, hopefully) as one of those "signs that you can reveal your true age", just like the hands. Lifting the lower lip is still one of the confounding problems yet to be fully and reliably solved by plastic surgery. The two  accepted ways up lifting the lower lip to help hide some of the lower teeth are lower lip V-Y Plasties and chin augmentation. One must realize that raising the lip by 2 to 3 mm is considered a success and if you are expecting more coverage, you should refrain from  undergoing this surgery.  It's all about expectations, so to speak.I have performed innumerable types of lower lip lift surgeries to various degrees of success. The one I'm most excited about now  since I am getting significant elevation unparalleled by past methods is the BILLS procedure (standing for bilateral internal lower lip suspension). This involves three hidden incisions inside the lower mouth. Recovery is fairly rapid and the results are quite significant.

Lip lift

I appreciate your question.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz