How much would it cost to get a mole on my lip removed? (Photo)

Half of the mole is on top of my lip. I was not born with it but I have had it for about 5 or 6 years now. Since it is in a sort of complicated place I want to know how much it would cost and how much scaring there would be. Also if I was not born with the mole could it contain cancer?

Facial moles run $350-500 each to remove

Excision of the mole under local is easy and runs $350-500 and is so worth it. The remaining scar should look a lot better than the mole itself.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

There are many options for treatment including shave removal with laser or dessication will give improvement. Scarring can be treated with lasers and microneedling. Unfortunately there is no way to estimate cost without a consultation. The mole can be biopsied for any possible malignancies. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.