I'm thinking about FaceTite. Is that a good choice for my goal or not? (Photo)

Hello! I'm 30 years old and looking for tightening skin on my neck and reduce amount of fat in this area. I would like that my chin and under chin area looking more "sharp". Which procedure I have to try? So far I'm thinking about FaceTite... is that a good choice for my goal or not? Thank you

FaceTite for chin and jaw line

Thank you for your question and submitting your picture. Yes, FaceTite would be an excellent choice for you as it will both reduce the fat below the chin while tightening the skin. You can expect some significant swelling for 1-2 weeks. There is progressive improvement in the skin tightening effects for 6 or more months. We combine this procedure with Venus Legacy and Zimmer Z Wave in the first two weeks following the procedure to speed up the healing process. I hope this was helpful - Dr. Moore.

Saint Louis Physician