How long does it take to recover from a lip incision?

Pleasant day! I'm from Kingston Jamaica and I had a lump removed from my lower lip exactly 35 days ago,I went back 9 days after the surgery & the Doc said its going well, However I've been feeling a lil tingling and numbness (not as bad as it was after a week or two) But my major concern is that my lower lip is still a bit swollen and slightly tingling after a lengthy 35 days and it's very bothering, I would really like to know what is the cause of that? is it something to really worry about ??

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your prolonged healing.  Without a full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice, but the lip tends to heal very quickly, within a month of any incision.  You may still experience numbness or swelling for several weeks thereafter.  See your surgeon for a discussion of your results so that you can have reassurance that all is well.  Best wishes.