I have a hump on my nose which gives me pain. Any suggestions? (photo)

I have a hump on my nose which I press sometimes to lower/down it in frustration. Now I feel pain irregular on my hump specially when I lay down for sleep.. But now I'm really worried what should I do!!!

I have a hump on my nose which gives me pain. Any suggestions? (

Greetings

Rhinoplasty operation needed, Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Painful hump on nose

Pressing on the hump will not alter the structure of your nose.  I recommend seeking out a Board-Certified plastic surgeon who will thoroughly examine your nose, and provide options, whether non-surgical or surgical.  Best wishes!