My nose is quite crooked. Is there any way to fix it without surgery? (Photo)

in front camera pictures my nose always veers off to the left and it makes me very insecure and makes my whole face look Crooked. is there any exercises or things I can do to straighten it, I'm a teenager by the way and I do not want to get surgery

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate Versus Surgical

This needs surgical repair for the best outcome but fillers can be used to improve the look.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose

Hi.  The reason your nose is crooked is due to the septum and the external structure.  Classically you need a septorhinoplasty to improve those.  Often times perfect symmetry is simply impossible but major improvements can be made.  Sometimes non-surgical rhinoplasty can be used to inject the dented area to improve shadows and create the illusion of symmetry. It can be done.  But only if the nose is narrow.  Your nose is wider and adding filler to it can make it look straighter but wider and that will not be attractive so I would recommend against it in your case.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Correction of Nasal Deviation

The reason why a nose deviates to one side is because the main supporting wall of the nose, the septum, deviates. Wherever the septum goes so does the nose - is an old saying that every nose surgeon has learned early in their career. Since such warping cannot be fixed Non surgically there is no way to straighten the nose without surgery. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN