I want my nose thin and sharp without any surgery, but only by yoga and exercises ? Can it is possible ???

I want my nose to be thin and sharp . It is very thick and even not sharp . How Can I without any surgery, but only by yoga and exercises ? Can it is possible ???

Good Luck

I also want to be a multi millionaire without working or winning the lottery. To change your nose you need surgery. Anything else won't work - unless your name is Harry Potter.

Non surgical nose job

Hi there, at my practice we can make noses more sharp using filler but it’s going to be impossible to do that with just yoga and exercise. The amount of fat in the nose is very small so it’s not affected by diet and exercise.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Yoga and exercise will not change the shape of your nose. It is likely that you will need a surgical intervention. Best, Dr. Emer

Surgical rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

A surgical rhinoplasty is required to narrow a wide nose. To narrow nasal bones requires osteotomies placed in them, and manually narrowing the bridge line. The nose is composed of  bone and cartilage which must be surgically adjusted in order to make the required changes. For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below