Can a non-surgical nose job make your nose look smaller from the front?

When I mean smaller, I mean to say in a way that when you smile your cartilage won't spread out. Will the injection make the cartilage or nose itself hard?

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

While nonsurgical rhinoplasty can create significant change to the appearance of a nose, it can not reduce the size of the nose. The only safe, effective way to do this is with a surgical rhinoplasty.

Seeking an expert in nonsurgical rhinoplasty will give you the best result in the safest manner.

Non- surgical nose makes the nose bigger

A. non-surgical nose job involves placement of fillers in the nose which make the nose bigger, taller, and wider, not smaller. In addition, placement of fillers in the nose is not FDA approved for that application, is temporary, and can have significant complications. A surgical rhinoplasty can accomplish narrowing a wide nose. For many examples, please see the video and the link below

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Fillers will make the nose look more structured, sometimes wider though. I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.