I have swollen nipples since 5 year. I am a 20 year old male. Can you advise me how to get rid of them with exercise?

Puffy Nipple Concern at Age 20

"Puffy Nipple Areola Complex" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This gland and/or adipose tissue accumulation can be located under the areola or can be slightly extended outside the areola, causing the areola to appear dome shaped.This form of #Gynecomastia can be found in all age groups but is more common in young adults.

As each case is different, it is vital that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in male breast surgery. The surgeon should determine if you are a suitable candidate for male breast reduction by liposuction or glandular excision. It is also crucial to have a plastic surgeon who is well-versed in the gynecomastia condition can determine if there is firm breast tissue beneath the areola that is causing the nipples to project (which is often the case), and if so, how much of this glandular tissue can be removed to create a flat appearance.
#PuffyNipple surgery generally takes only an hour or two, and the recovery time is short; sometimes less than a week. There is minimal scarring and the success rate is excellent. Therefore, patients who suffer from "Puffy Nipples", and who view it as an unaesthetic and unpleasant condition, may desire surgical intervention to correct the "puffy nipple" condition. 
Men who suffer from large #areolas may notice that after breast surgery, the skin of the chest muscles will tighten, causing the areolas to tighten and diminish in size. This is a result of the removal of glandular and/or adipose tissue. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate. This is done by a one-on-one in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. 

Gyncecomastia that persists beyond puberty is likely not going away.  The only effective treatment is surgery.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

How to treat swollen nipples with exercise

• It sounds as though you had normal development of the breast bud at puberty -
  • Which never went away.
  • After 1 year, it will not go away by itself.
  • Exercise will not get rid of this - the usual treatment is surgery. Best wishes.

Swollen and puffy nipples.

Unfortunately there is no exercise that will reduce puffy nipples. However if you are slightly overweight my first suggestion would be to lose that body fat before having a consultation to have the puffy nipples corrected. This is quite a common problem and can be easily treated by a skilled plastic surgeon.

Benjamin Norris, MbCHb, FRACS(Plast)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia after one year

Gynecomastia after one year will usually no go away.Gym and weight loss may help to some degree.Unfortunately most of the time it won't remove it completely.  

Mordcai Blau, MD

Gynecomastia

if you can do that with exercise please let me know.this is usually treated with surgery and it can be minimally invasive done through a tiny incision in the armpit. Get a few opinions from qualified plastic surgeons in your area and I think you will be happy with what you hear

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon