I had a facelift 6 months ago. I feel dizzy, off balance & become unable to concentrate. along with pain.
Doctor Answers 9
Neurologic problems of the head and neck after a facelift.
Roar after facelift
This should be able to be resolved pretty easily
best of luck
Dizziness after facelift
I recommend end seeing an ENT, specifically someone who sees a lot of dizziness patients.
You might also like...
"roar" in the head
I feel dizzy, off balance. Roar in head.
Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz
Face lift - dizzyness and loss of balance after six months
- I have not seen this is patients after a face lift but these are symptoms that occur with various inner ear problems, including Meniere's.
- I have seen similar symptoms in people with an outer ear canal blocked and in people after trauma.
- It is essential to see an ENT specialist -
- Arrange for the MRI to be sent to the ENT specialist for review at the time of your consultation.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Pain post facelift
Suddenly feeling dizzy 6 months post #facelift: maybe an inner ear problem unrelated to surgery
I don't recall any patients with those symptoms 6 months post facelift surgery but I would suggest you see also an ENT as the middle and inner ear can be responsible for balance issues and dizziness unrelated to a facelift.
Hope this helps!
Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon
Roar in my Head
resolve in 6-12 months. It will be
a good idea to have an ENT Dr.
examined your ears inside to R/O
any obstruction. Occasionally
other conditions not related to the
primary surgery may occur.
Hope this help.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.