I want to remove 7 moles off of my face, what is the best method? (photos)

I have about 7 moles I want to get removed that are all on my face. I've had them forever and I'm so sick of them. None of them are really protruding.. they're all fairly flat and light for the most part. I'm wondering what procedure would do the trick (i've had moles shaved off my back that grew back so maybe incision?). Also in your experience how much would a plastic surgeon charge? a couple of them i feel like are just freckles but the really big ones are starting to get me with age ):

Zapping freckles and flat moles helps lighten them up nicely.

Zapping the dark freckles and flat moles a few times helps lighten them up and is easy to undergo. It can be done under laser or electrofulguration  under local but often needs to be done once every 1-2 months for about 3 sessions at a cost of $350-500 per session for the E/F treatment. Then in a few yrs you can do it again since they always return. This will leave almost no scarring.  The alternative is to excise them under local for $350 each and then later do a little dermabrasion to help fade them. They won't return once excised but you will have a little scar which is barely noticeable.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Best method for removing facial moles

Depending on their size and location, facial moles can be easily removed by one of two methods. One is a "shave excision" where the mole is actually "shaved off" at a level just below the surface of the skin. The other is an excision with suture closure which uses both dissolving and non-dissolving sutures to give the best cosmetic result. Dermatologic surgeons typically do both procedures expertly and can decide which would be best for your particular mole. All methods of surgery will leave a scar but the trick is to minimize the scar using the proper technique.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon