Beauty spot/mole removal. How much would it cost? (Photo)

I have a beauty spot by my eyebrow, and I'm not comfortable with it, I've wanted to take it off, and by the years it got bigger, and I once in middle school they bullied me because of my mole, and ever since I hide it with my hair and makeup and till this day I still do it, and I don't wanna hide it no more I wanna show my face , and it just bothers me to have it the front . And I would like to know where can I go to remove it, and how much would it be approximately? Thank you .

Excising dark small facial moles run roughly $350-500 and is easy to undergo.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Excision is the best way and the resulting scar will look so much better than the ugly mole..It is done under local and you can drive yourself home after about 30 minutes.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

See an expert for mole removal--lasers, radiowave or shave

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be improved or removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. Cost will vary, but see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.