Do you except medicaid to have a Panniculectomy

I have a hanging thing well thats what i call it and its like a flap it itches and gets red also when out and about it sweats and smells i am going through depression because of this

Doctor Answers 1



Medicaid will typically cover removal of this "flap" which we usually call a "pannus." See a plastic surgeon near your area and he/she can explain the procedure and see if it will be covered. 

Best wishes,

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.