2 years post op chest excision & Tummy Tuck,, why are my nipples uneven? One lower than the Other. (photos)

Did 1st surgery in 2012 march tummy tuck/chest reduction and this April I did my revision on my scars and been still doing cutting diet and training. The second surgery was to reduce size of areola since they appeared too big and too MAKE SURE THEY ARE EVEN LINED. But it seems once again there uneven.... is it maybe because the other pec is shaped more risen due to muscle in that pec? seems there uneven and I don't want to perform a 3rd surgery for this. What could it be? any opinions?

Uneven Nipples 2 Years Post Op

If you have any concerns about #final results, its best to ask questions of your plastic surgeon Also, it's possible that any remaining #indentations may be addressed with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

2years uneven nipples

Why wait for 2 years!!! You need revision or elevation of the n/a on the left. Seek in person consults with boarded PS.