Had ematrix done on Monday. Face looks awful! Red patches of grid marks in every spot where the machine touched skin? (Photos)

Today is my 4 th day post ematrix. The skin is red, I have grid marks all over and it's itchy. Doesn't feel it look right! Help!!

Grids and eMatrix

This is a common side effect, however with the correct after care it can be minimised. Each Specialist will have their own after care, and I suggest seeing your Doctor who performed this procedure. If itching occurs we use a combination of swabs, and Condy's crystal soaks, antihistamines, and also anti-inflammatory moisturisers. Once again after care varies between Specialists, all the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

EMatrix and Redness

eMatrix is the kind of laser that leaves skin red and irritated for the first few days.  If you are concerned about the results you should return immediately to your treating physician.  For the best cosmetic results please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green