Ematrix vs Fraxel restore for enlarged pores? (Photos)

Hello, I'm 33, have pale yellow and little oily skin. I want to reduce the pore size on my face. • Do you think which treatment is best for me if pore is my only concern? • Which one has longer downtime period? • How many treatments should I have? • Is the result permanent? If not, how often do I have to get it done? Kind Regards, May

Reducing Pore Size

I treat pores with a combination of Clear & Brilliant which has no down time, PRP with microneedling which has a day of redness, and eMatrix which has a few days of redness.  The more downtime generally the faster the process to have it resolve. Please consult an expert with lasers.  Best, Dr. Green

Pore Restoration -- Try Clear + Brilliant + Microneedling/PRP, Skin Care; Fraxel or Intensif work too but have more downtime!

For large pores, you'll want to do a combination of treatments and actually recommend the clear + brilliant laser with salicylic acid peels and microneedling/PRP for this condition. There won't be any downtime, but it may take a series of treatments. Find a doctor with expertise in lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.