I Hate my Narrowface, &want Widen Cheek& Brows Area As MUCH As Poss! &longlasting As Poss!

How can I drastically widen my cheek to brow area, to change my face from unattractively narrow to fully heart-shaped? I want to go for it all the way, and make it as permanent and cost-effective as possible! what are my best options, and what cost and maintenance requirements are we looking at? I am too shy to post pics, but would send them privately to docs to view upon request.

Doctor Answers 4

Enhancing Cheek Bones

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without pictures or examining you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, there are many procedures which can be done to enhance your cheeks or widen your face.  The least invasive procedure would be injection of a dermal filler such as Juvederm, Radiesse or Sculptra.  


Good Luck.

First, there is no substitute for an actual consultation.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


We don't have the benefit of your photos so it is impossible to understand your concerns.  However, I am always nervous when someone wants to radically reshape their face.  I have many, many colleagues, who are not so troubled by this and would be ready to put cheek and chin implants into your face, perhaps also perform a forehead lift.  I assume you are in your twenties.  However, my advise to your would be the same if you were 17 or 55.  One needs to be careful what you wish for.  Dramatic facial changes have a profound effect on our sense of identity.  What I would recommend is that you get several consultations.  It is a good idea to bring someone you trust along to your consultations.  You should know that fillers can be very effective in adjusting facial balance without surgery.  WIll you feel this approach is "cost-effective"?  Probably not but remember your physical and psychic well-being is worth something.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Making a more fuller face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


Without evaluating your photos, I will not be able to provide you with a detail analysis, but I feel fat grafts are a terrific method to making a face more fuller and wider by injecting along the cheeks, temple areas, and jaw lines. This will help widen the width of your face with your own tissues!

Best of luck,

Dr. Lille

Sean T. Lille, MD
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 32 reviews

You might also like...

Fillers are good options to enhance cheeks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Sierra-Z,

Without a consultation or at least photos, it is difficult to guide you. With that said, I would recommend starting off with non-permanent options such as injectable fillers (Sculptra, Radiesse, Perlane) to see whether you like these results before proceeding to any permanent changes, such as implants. We often have this idea of what we may want to look like but sometimes it is not realistic or not natural-looking, so it is best to start off slowly and with options that can be reversed, if needed.  Especially since you want such a dramatic change, I would recommend that you make these changes slowly. Hope this helps!


Sarmela Sunder, MD
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.