Will my skin go back to normal after chin implant removal? I only had it for 4 weeks. (photo)

Im 22 years old i had a chin implant 4 weeks ago but i decided yo take it out yestarday because it was hurting a lot and I did not like it. What are the chances of tissue grow ? Will I develop a witch's chin? I only had it for 4 weeks. My surgeon say that it is very unlikely. Also how is the recovery ? Right now I'm using the brown tape around my chin

Recovery after chin implant removal

I would agree with your surgeon that it is very unlikely that you will have any problems after removing a chin implant that had been in place only 4 weeks.  I would expect your chin to return to how it looked before the implant was placed.  It may take several months for all of the swelling to resolve before you see the final result.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will my skin go back to normal after chin implant removal? I only had it for 4 weeks.

Don't panic.  At age 22 and having the implant only 4 weeks, you should have no problems.  You will mostly likely just have a small incision under your chin.  Your tissue will shrink back! 

Result after early removal of chin implant.

Your photo suggests you are recovering well with the implant out. The tape is a good idea. I agree with your surgeon that after swelling subsides, you will be happy with the result.