How much would tooth bonding cost to lengthen two teeth near the front? (photos)

I had braces when I was younger. When I was completed, the orthodontist suggested I get tooth bonding on the two teeth on either side of my front two because they are significantly shorter. We put it off and now I am 18 and hate my smile due to this. I am wondering how much it would cost to do this to both my teeth that are shorter.

Tooth bonding

Thanks for your question. The picture is not showing what needs to be done. Teeth can be lengthened by either bonding, veneers, or crowns. It all depends on your bite, dental and medical history, condition of the teeth, and what needs to be done.

How much would it cost to lengthen 2 teeth next to front teeth

We have found that to lengthen teeth with bonding, we get much greater strength by covering more surface area.  We do this by creating a direct resin veneer(EasySmileVeneer) which covers the entire tooth.  There is no drilling or filing of the tooth required, and it is done in 1 visit, for 2 teeth about an hour.  The results are beautiful, strong, and very natural looking.  We are in the San Diego area and the fee to do two teeth would be less than $1000 total.  Fees will vary by area , so check locally.  Best to find a very good, experienced cosmetic dentist who excels in direct resin bonding.

Bonding cost

it depends on location. in india we charge $ 150 per tooth for porcelain veneers.  cosmetic procedures are very expensive in USA.

Nirav Patel, MDS
India Dentist