I've had bonding on my teeth for a year and I'm starting to have a horrible taste in my mouth; should I go see a dentist?

The bonding chip right after I floss and I been brushing my teeth everyday and the taste isn't going away

Bonding and horrible taste

The horrible taste is usually a symptom of infection or decomposing debris in an area that is difficult to access and clean. Bad tastes can originate in draining sinuses, clogged tonsils, or bacteria present on your tongue or beneath the gum lines.It can also be related to defective dental restorations and bonding can sometimes leak and cause distaste as well.See your dentist and they hopefully can pinpoint the cause for you.Good luck!