How do I tell if the blood clot has dislodged? (After dental implant removal surgery)

Almost 2 weeks ago I got had a bone graft and dental implant procedure done. Due to an infection or the implant not taking, they removed the implant and bone graft and cleaned out the area and stitched it back up to heal early today. I'm worried that i lost the blood clot on my gum eating earlier and that I'm going to get dry socket. I was wondering what are the signs that would indicate i lost the blood clot on my gum. Thanks!

After implant removal surgery

After two weeks you should not need to worry about the blood clot in the site where the implant was removed.  This is something that can occur usually around the third day after an extraction and would be accompanied by pain and an unpleasant smell or taste.

Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon