Are my horse teeth dentures fixable??

Just got dentures yesterday (top only)...they are huge, bulky and look like horse teeth...I work with the public! Is this fixable at my dentist office. Have an appointment in the am

Big Denture Teeth

Once the denture is made you would likely need to have a new one to change the size of the teeth.  See what your dentist has to say in the morning.  Good luck.  

Horse teeth

Your case reminds me of a patient who arrived to my office boasting how great his previous doctor was, but his new dentures looked like horse teeth.  He said the doctor tried adjusting them twice & was told he needed to adjust to the new dentures.  Now, he wanted me to adjust them.To reduce the length of the "horse" teeth, I would have to cut the teeth down close to the gum.  Also, grinding down the denture from the inside is not an option.  Pksummerfield, you need a new denture.

Victor Sanz, DDS
Chicago Dentist

Fixable dentures

Sorry that happenedUnfortunately if the dentures have been processed they will need to be remade.When they are remade request a cosmetic try in so these types of problems do not occur again
Best Regards
Dr J