Juvederm Voluma or Belotero Volume for cheeks?

I planning to have my cheeks done for the first time in the next few weeks. The nurse I usually use for my botox and lip fillers uses Belotero Volume for cheeks but I think I would prefer Juvederm Voluma. Could you please give me your view on both these fillers for cheeks and longevity? Also would I be better going elsewhere for the Juvederm Voluma? Thanks.

Voluma

I think that Voluma is the best product for the cheek/mid-face area. Just make sure that your injector has a lot of experience with Voluma before proceeding.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Voluma for the cheeks

I prefer using Voluma for cheek augmentation in my practice.  It gives natural long lasting results.  Good luck!

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma vs Belotero

There are a variety of fillers available that can give you nice results, and many physicians/nurses have their own preferences. I personally prefer Voluma over Belotero for mi-face/cheek injections. I think Voluma provides my patients with truly amazing, yet natural looking results. Voluma also has the added benefit of lasting longer than Belotero. You could have your usual nurse do Voluma injections, if she feels comfortable using the product. However if she is inexperienced with Voluma, or just prefers not to use it, I would strongly encourage you to find a physician who does have a lot of experience with Voluma to make sure you get the best results. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

Juvederm Voluma or Belotero Volume for cheeks? =Voluma please! #voluma #cheeks #belotero #lift

Midface augmentation could be achieve technically with any soft tissue filler approved for injection on the face.

In my practice, I highly recommend Voluma over any other soft tissue filler for mid face augmentation. Voluma has a strong volumizing " lifting" effect compared with other fillers like belotero. Additionally, it doesn't swell too much, so what you see is what you get. Another strong advantage is that it lasts 2 years compared with other fillers that last about a year ( Belotero 8 to 10 months, juvederm 1 year).

Patients interested in mid face augmentation with soft tissue fillers should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face.

John Mesa MD
New York City (#NYC) & New Jersey (#NJ)
RealSelf Top 100 Plastic Surgeon

John Mesa, MD

Cheeks and Fillers

I would definitely prefer Juvederm Voluma for your face to augment the cheeks.  It has a natural spongy quality that works extremely well for the mid-face.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who is an expert in cosmetic injections for the best results. Best, Dr. Green

Both Juvederm Voluma and Belotero Volume can be used for volumization of the cheeks and both are excellent products.  Of the two, I prefer Juvederm Voluma.  I believe it give consistent results and is probably the longest lasting of the injectable hyaluronic acid fillers.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  For cheek augmentation and a mid-face lift effect I typically use Juvederm Voluma.  I find that it provides a superior result.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon to maximize your outcome.  Hope this helps.