How many ml of Juvederm will I need to have symmetric lips? (photos)

Hallo, As you can see I have very asymmetric lips. My biggest desire is to have beautiful full symmetric lips. How many syringe of Juvederm do I need, or what would be the best filler for me? Thank you for every answer.

Juvederm for Asymmetric Lips

Thanks for your question!  Your lips have a natural beautiful shape right now, so you are a great candidate for lip augmentation.  I would suggest starting with just one tube of Juvederm.   I think this will give you a very natural, full pout to your lips.  Best of luck!

Filling lips, how much?

This is a tough question. I would start out with one syringe of Restylane or Juvederm. After 2 weeks, re-evaluate and see if you want more. I usually only do 1cc per session. There is much more swelling with more syringes per session.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

How Much Filler For Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Based on your photo, I would suggest a conservative lip augmentation with a hyaluronic acid based filler such as Juvederm.  The amount of product required to achieve your desired look depends on your goals and expectations.  I would suggest starting with one syringe of Juvederm.  Please keep in mind that you will see your final result 2 weeks after your treatment.  If you would like more volume after assessing your final result, you can consult with with your doctor and possibly add more product.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!  

Lip Fillers

Thank you for your question and photo.

I would recommend an FDA-approved Hyaluronic Acid filler, performed by a well-trained expert with experience in lip fillers. I would also recommend starting with no more than 1cc of fillers, or 1 syringe, and then retouching the result if you feel you need to. Note that results with fat filling are unpredictable due to possible resorption and changes in the graft with large weight changes. Permanent fillers may cause issues with infections and irreversibility of results. Best of Luck!

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

How much Juvederm needed/Asymmetric lips--Lip Augmentation with Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm) or Lip Implant or Fat

I get excellent results with any of the HA type fillers (juvederm, restylane, belotero). Fat or implants can give more permanent results. Make sure to see a filler expert to get the best results.  Best, Dr. Emer.