Will 0.55 or 1ml of Juvederm be best for a full lip? (photos)

Hello im wondering if 0.55 will make much difference on my lips or if i should just go for the 1ml treatment? My lips are quite full already i just want my bottom lip evening up and a much more defined cupids bow.

Full lips need to be fuller?

I'm concerned that your lips will look way overdone with any filler. Helping the cupids bow can be done with minimal filler. I don't know if I'd put any in the lower lip. For sure, no more than 0.5cc

Lip Fillers

You appear to have full lips but without injecting at least one syringe of filler I don't think that you would notice much of a difference.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm for lips

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. This is a highly suggestive matter. I suggest starting with 0.5 cc, then adding more if you desire more volume at that point in time. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon