Top lip corners disappear 25 yr old female. Any suggestions? (photos)

My top lip disappears into my bottom at the corners. I had 1 cc of juvederm ultra plus 5 days ago to try correct this but I don't think it's worked. My photos are below. Will I ever be able to reshape my lips so the corners of the top and bottom meet (pictures below).

Corners of Mouth Treatment

In addition to juvederm in the corner of the lips, consider botox or dysport. For the upper lip it is a low dosage and helps in showing more of the lips. It can also be injected in small dosing into the depressor anguli oris (DAO) muscle for lifting the corners of the mouth. Botox on average lasts 3 months and will also help filler last longer. This is a quick and easy office visit with no downtime in comparison to filler injections. It may also be a more cost effective approach as appose to additional filler. Consult your local expert injector.

Melbourne Dermatologist

Juvederm Ultra/Disappearing Lip Corners--Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm) or Lip Implant or Fat

It's difficult to tell from your pictures, but these appear like normal lip corners. You could try a different filler or reverse the filler if you're unhappy with your result. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer