I have a butt implant that slightly moves when I sit down can I still get fat transfer?

Moving buttock implant

Typically when a buttock implant moves it is due to improper positioning, meaning that the surgeon probably did not get it in the muscle. At this point you will need to have your implants removed. If you would like reinsertion of an implant, you must allow 3 months for healing. Fat grafting is also a great alternative, but you should wait at least 6 months to allow your buttocks shape to return to baseline and to improve your fat graft take.