Will it be OK to go snorkeling 3 days after Botox injections in my forehead?

Hello

We answered your wonderful question in the video above.

Please consult with an accredited, board certified surgeon. It is all about designing the perfect plan for you and your body!

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

Snorkeling 3 days after Botox

Thank you for your question gdispenza. After a Botox treatment I recommend avoiding heat exposure, alcohol consumption, and strenuous exercise for 24 hours and not lying down flat for four hours. All of these things can cause movement of the Botox and possible side effects such as blurred vision and droopy eyelids. There are no restrictions on activity such as snorkeling three days after a treatment. I recommend confirming with your doctor. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Snorkeling 3 days after your Botox procedure should be fine. After the first 24 hours you are free to go back to normal activity.
Kenneth Hughes M.D.  

Will it be ok to go snorkeling 3 days after Botox injections in my forehead?

Hello, and thank you for the question. It is perfectly ok to go snorkeling 3 days after Botox treatment. We generally advise patients to avoid physical activity until the day following the treatment. I would recommend speaking with your provider regarding his or her specific guidelines. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Ok to exercise 3 days post Botox injections

Snorkeling 3 days after botox injections is absolutely fine.  We recommend not exercising for 24 hours after the treatment.  After that you are good to go!

Martin Jugenburg, MD

After Botox injection

Yes, it will be fine to go snorkeling 3 days after your Botox injection. I usually only recommend avoiding heavy exercise for 4-6 hours after treatment.

Exercising after botox

Yes it would be ok to go snorkeling 3 days after botox.  3 days post procedure you should be fine.  I recommend avoiding for 24 hours.
Best, Dr. Christofer Buatti

Botox and Exercise

Botox is a fantastic injection for wrinkles.  I always suggest you refrain from exercise for 24 hours after Botox. Best, Dr. Green

Botox Postprocedure Activity Recommendations

Thank you for your great question.  I recommend that my patients avoid bending, heavy lifting and strenuous activities such as going to the gym or snorkeling for 24 hours after the procedure.  At three days postprocedure, you should be just fine to engage in any activity with no restrictions.  Best wishes! 

Botox

Yes.  There should be no problem with going snorkeling 3 days after Botox injections.  In fact we allow our patients to assume normal activity one day post injection